ACI Edge Virtual is committed to creating the same purposeful connections and interactive opportunities that attendees would experience at our in-person events.
ACI Edge is back, and this year, we’re putting you at the forefront of payments modernization. Join us for another jam‐packed event as industry leaders and ACI experts share key insights into a wide range of topics, including:
- ISO 20022 and its impact on the customer experience
- APIs and the role of open banking
- Network Intelligence - The future of machine learning for payments fraud prevention
And much more! You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions of our panelists. Register today to reserve your spot.
HOW TO ATTEND?
- Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Start Time: 1:00PM Africa / 3:00 PM Middle East / 4:30 PM India
- Length: 2.5 hrs
- Login: Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email and calendar appointment with your unique link to join the virtual event.
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQs
We recommend at least 10 mbsp download and upload speed for optimal viewing. Click here to test your internet speed. Not achieving that speed? Try turning off VPN and/or using a hardline connection (instead of Wi-Fi) if possible.
You will not need to download anything to participate in this event. Google Chrome is recommended for optimal viewing.
No, you do not need to turn on your webcam to participate in this event.