If you would like to request a meeting to be held the Monday before or the Friday after GSKO, you must submit a request by October 24.
- Meeting requests must be submitted by October 24 so that meeting attendees know if they need to arrive early or depart later prior to registering and making their travel arrangements.
- Meeting rooms can only be booked on Monday, February 3 or Friday, February 7. Limited meeting space will be available during the main program breaks and will be managed separately.
- If a meeting conflicts with scheduled GSKO General Session rehearsals on Monday, the rehearsal takes priority.
- All meeting requests are subject to executive approval.
- All costs associated with the meeting will be cross-charged to the Department Number provided (room rental, AV, food and beverage, etc.).
- We highly discourage ordering any food or beverage for meetings under 25 people. The hotel will charge an additional service fee along with additional taxes and administrative fees for each food and beverage order. There are several places in the hotel to grab coffee and/or food.