ACI is hosting two Virtual User Group Forums in 2020, one to accommodate timezones in the Americas and one for Europe and the Middle East. These events center on the core values of the user community – collaboration, networking and influencing product direction. Each forum will feature technical and roadmap-oriented sessions, including solution demos, architecture discussions, best practices and more.
HOW TO ATTEND?
- Dates: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (UTC-04:00) Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) each day
- Login: Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique link to join the virtual event
- Access ACI experts with deep technical and product knowledge
- Gain insight into ACI's solution strategies and how they help you stay relevant in today's market
- Provide real-time feedback on ACI's product roadmaps and future capabilities your company wants
- Share best practices and product success stories with your peers
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQs
We recommend at least 10 mbsp download and upload speed for optimal viewing. Click here to test your internet speed. Not achieving that speed? Try turning off VPN and/or using a hardline connection (instead of Wi-Fi) if possible.
We strongly encourage you to turn on your webcam and microphone for the roundtable conversations to get the most out of the experience. You will not need either during the general session.