ACI Edge Virtual is committed to creating the same purposeful connections and interactive opportunities that attendees would experience at our in-person events.
Play the video for a look at what to expect.
- Hear from Jeremy Wilmot, Chief Product Officer, and Al Monserrat, ACI’s new Chief Revenue Officer on how ACI has been adapting to the current payments environment and early Prime-Time insights for 2021.
- Watch a panel of our powerhouse customers discuss The Rise of Real-Time Requirements - What does it mean to be Real-Time Ready?
- Hear from our world renouned keynote speaker, David G.W. Birch, comment on digital financial services.
- Learn about Pushing Payments Modernization: The Role of Regulation, Collaboration and Competition from a panel of top industry bodies.
HOW TO ATTEND?
- Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CET | 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM EST
- Login: Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email and calendar appointment with your unique link to join the virtual event.
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQs
We recommend at least 10 mbsp download and upload speed for optimal viewing. Click here to test your internet speed. Not achieving that speed? Try turning off VPN and/or using a hardline connection (instead of Wi-Fi) if possible.
You will not need to download anything to participate in this event. Google Chrome is recommended for optimal viewing.
No, you will not be using your webcam or microphone to view the sessions.