- V9.2 latest feature and functionality:
- Browser UI overview
- Message Enrichment - Within the UI, this allows you to configure and populate data into fields at the analytic gateway stage (before rules / Shortwindow processing). I will demo the following use cases:
- IP GEO Location – we will process a transaction that holds an IP address, cross reference the IP against an IP range table to then populate the IP GEO City and Country.
- World Data Compliance Files (Sanction, PEP’s, Watchlists) – we will process a transaction and take a data element such as beneficiary name, cross reference the name against tables to then populate additional fields with intelligence e.g. which list is matched on, the reason why the entity is on a list and so on.
- Injecting data into reference tables – we will process a transaction that will query specific criteria of that transaction and it we see a match , will INSERT data into the a reference table that we have created via List Manager.
- Persisted aggregates (custom variables) – rather than have the outcome of an aggregate purely in memory, we can now persist and show the result of an aggregate into a field to be made visible in the UI.
- Review changes to:
- List Manager – periodical clean-ups and partitions
- RT Rules + NRT Rules – rule colour and colour priority
- Alert Behaviour settings
- Landing page
- OEI (Online Extract Interface) - messages and endpoints can now be configured from the UI
- Integrating PRM with Access Control Servers (Issuers) and Payment Gateways (Acquirers) – A high level review in how European customers are bringing authentication data into PRM
- AMG 3 demo – Jay Floyd – ACI Model Generator 3 is the new browser UI version. In this session, I will give a high-level run through of the screens and functionality.
- Fraud Trends –
- PRM Roadmap: A run through of planned development for PRM, AMG and more.