NEW Book Meetings via Your Event Registration
- Meetings cannot be scheduled during general or breakout sessions as everyone must attend scheduled programming.
- Private rooms or a spot in our communal meeting spaces are available to select.
- Review the steps below.
- Need help scheduling a meeting? Contact Dana Stochl.
Steps to Book
1. Login to the event registration using your ACI email address and the password you selected during registration
2. Search for the first attendee by name or job title, then click "Request Meeting"
3. Click "Add Participant" and search for the next attendee; repeat until you have added all attendees
4. Select meeting type, date and time slot
- "Meet-Up"s are available in 10-minute increments and are available during breaks, meals or free time; these are meant for quick touchbases.
- "Meeting"s are available in 30-minute increments and are available during meals and free time; these are longer meetings.
- If a time is not listed in the dropdown, then one or more attendee you selected is not available at that time.
5. Give your meeting a name and description
6. Select a location from the dropdown; check out the hotel maps in the event mobile app to help locate meeting rooms
- Meetings booked during breakfast and lunch in Buffet Madrid will have reserved tables; however, meetings booked in communal spaces will not. There is plenty of seating available in these areas.
7. Click "Submit"
Email invites will go to all listed attendees, who can then accept or decline your meeting request. You will receive an automated email with their response. A link will be provided in this email to add the meeting or meet-up to your Outlook calendars. Meetings will not appear in your 'My Selections' section of the mobile app.
If you need help cancelling or modifying a meeting after you set it up, contact Dana Stochl.
GSKO 2020 Attendees
|Full Name||Job Title||Request Meeting|
|Thijs Aansorgh||CG||Request Meeting|
|Ben Abbassi||Sr Account Executive||Request Meeting|
|Shadi Abboud||Dir Solution Consulting||Request Meeting|
|John Acquaviva||Sr Channel Partner Manager||Request Meeting|
|Matt Addison||VP AOD Strategic Programs||Request Meeting|
|Heather Adler||Director of Global Partnerships||Request Meeting|
|Miguel-Angel Albaladejo||Principal Solution Consultant||Request Meeting|
|Pamela Albert||Sr Inside Account Manager||Request Meeting|
|Stacey Alexander||Principal Solution Consultant||Request Meeting|
|Ben Alissi||Client Service Director||Request Meeting|
|Nathan Allison||CG||Request Meeting|
|Ferry Alons||CG Crew||Request Meeting|
|Lofton Alvarez||(not set)||Request Meeting|
|Himanshu Amberkar||Principal Solution Consultant||Request Meeting|
|Philippe Ameil||Principal New Business Developer||Request Meeting|
|Mohamed Amir||Solution Consultant||Request Meeting|
|Chris Andrews||Sr New Business Developer||Request Meeting|
|Alessandra Angrisani||Sr Account Executive||Request Meeting|
|Daniel Anniuk||Principal Solution Consultant||Request Meeting|
|Thierry Antonin||Dir Solution Consulting||Request Meeting|